vrijdag 20 maart 2009

I dont know anymore....

After being absent for more then a week, I went back on wednesday to work. I wasnt allowed to go back to my own place but had to come up to the boss.

Lets say my convo with him was heated and emotional. I dont know what they want from me. My coworkers instead of asking how to deal with the problem they go behind my back and complain to the boss they cant work with me.

Do I feel betrayed? Yes. I had a right to get mad that monday 2 weeks ago. I've been shoved into a corner since last year. Had to compete getting work or else I had nothing to do besides sit there with 2 fingers up my nose. And that monday was the last straw. I said in a hard tone of voice, its always the same shit here and threw my drawer shut. Now every body is scared of me....lol.

I hate it there now, well I disliked it before but I really hate it now. Can I go somewhere else? No. This economic crisis is limiting my job options.
Start a new college degree? Of what money? I live on my own and most of my money goes to living and paying my damn bills. And I am too old to get a student loan anymore. Yep they limit it to 26 years ^^.

For now I am stuck in a place I dislike.

I emailed my boss about the feelings I have, and figure this. He hasnt replied yet lol.

Ah well such is life. I am happy to say my personal life has been much better. I dont loose my temper anymore and get along way better with my parents (esp. dad) then before. So whats the problem with work then, I dont get it.

1 opmerking:

Ben zei

:( @ work
:) @ family