skip to main | skip to sidebar

I experience this world with my mind wide open

Daily blog of a Dutch girl's ramblings in life.

maandag 16 maart 2009

Time goes by slowly


Where is my loved one? I've been holding on to this clock which he gave to me. One day I will return to you, he has said when he kissed me goodbye. Why must my heart suffer so long without him.
Gepost door Unknown op 22:08

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Nieuwere post Oudere post Homepage
Abonneren op: Reacties posten (Atom)

Blogarchief

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  augustus (3)
  • ▼  2009 (78)
    • ►  oktober (4)
    • ►  september (2)
    • ►  augustus (9)
    • ►  juli (2)
    • ►  juni (5)
    • ►  mei (11)
    • ►  april (9)
    • ▼  maart (13)
      • I dont know anymore....
      • Ratjes! Why dont you sit still when I try to take ...
      • The spring is my love
      • Time goes by slowly
      • Time to read again.
      • Conflict....
      • Dasha <3
      • Bad day
      • WoTG: Nation on a Brink
      • Dasha in limbo ; ;
      • Dragoon luv <3
      • D: so many chars on WoW
      • Bleh monday - Bummer day
    • ►  februari (20)
    • ►  januari (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  december (3)
    • ►  november (7)
    • ►  oktober (14)
    • ►  september (3)

Over mij

Unknown
Mijn volledige profiel tonen