Yesterday I came home from work and saw a delivery notice of TNT about Dasha. I hate it when they come during working hours now I need to wait another day for her *sob*. Customs is € 134,- *shakes fist* damn you!!!!
Took Ratjes with my to have dinner at mums, She seems less scared now.
FFXI: We claimed Faffers and I got N.Head for my warrior. Then we proceeded to do the last BCNM for Wings of the Godess. Wiped first round lol and 2nd round we won with some coaching of Picka. Was easy fight if you know how LOL! Then we trio'd 2x Lamia No.13 to get the final points I needed for my Pahluwan body (sp.) Will post SS later I am at work now LOL!
About Wing of the Goddess mission WOW! I love the storyline. That human purple mage is an ass lol but a cute one xD. Posting SS later. Spoiler danger but idc hehe.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten