I will post what I did over the weekend when I get home because I made some screenshots (per request of friend Ben :D)
Currently I am at work. And I have not much to do T____________T. How am I going to fill 6 hours to get atleast 90% productivity xD
I love my work (the activities I do) I just dislike some peeps at this place.
Let me sketch it out for you.
Miss. Witch works only 3 days a week. She is old fashioned and grumpy. Smokes a lot during boss' time. And likes to gossip about everyone. She drove all the other people away who were taking over her work for the other 2 days.
Miss. Emo also works 3 days weeks. She whines about her kids 24/7 while they have no manners at all and lose control whenever she brings them to the office. She is nice tho I just wished she would be less whiney. Miss. Emo doesnt like Miss. Holler.
Miss. Spy works one a different departmant but she is shacked up with us. She acts like she likes you but she talks behind your back. I dont trust her at all. She even wrote something nasty in my xmas card about my depression. She doesnt believe I have it. Everything she hears here she will pass to miss. Wannabe Director.
Miss. A & Mr. E, I love them. They are my best friends in this office.
Miss. Holler, sweet lady but her volume button dropped off when it was totally open lol. She doesnt like Miss. Emo.
Rest of the office I am happy I dont have to deal with much. I love my oldest boss and the 2 grumpy old men xD. They make me laugh.
My newest boss, Mr. Horney is weird beyond everything. He loves blonde haired women and he needs to mention breasts all the time. I think he is a creep. Luckily I am not his type xD.
Me, sometimes I say painfull remarks lol or growl at people when I feel bad. The people I love make it bearable. But I dont feel at home here.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten