vrijdag 20 februari 2009

Wooooohooooo version.2

Extra long weekend coming up, have monday and tuesday off :) but with Carnaval being here I bet post wont get delivered!!!!! Damn you.

Apart from my other expensive I am going to save up for Unoa Lusis or Sist. These girls are cool but expensive buying second hand so I am going for the next pre-order kit and assemble my own girl. Will feel like building tin minis again xD. If I wont win the lottery (they are much wanted items) then I am buying a Luts Dark Elf Soo. She will form together with my PW Wake up Cue 2 chars for the story I thought up.

Plan to do this weekend:
Clean out bookshelves, been bugging me for a long while now. Got 2 storage boxes, just need to seperate the keepers and the sellers.

FFXI update:
Wings of the Goddess mission 2-5 done, currently on mission 6

Geen opmerkingen: