Friday: Went to visit gran in the afternoon after work. She looked good after operation but we needed to repeat a lot to her. She asked me if I was married and have kids yet. We had a hard time telling her she cant leave the bed yet and she needs to keep the IV in. My aunt sleeping there because she needs 24/7 watching over.
Did Dynamis-Valkrum, planned for the win but the cactuars foiled it :(. We got good AF drops tho heading towards the Goobbue NM.
Saturday: Only went out shopping for food, played ffxi whole day. Ryan powerleveled my blm to 37. No more gimp sub! LS event was Hydra ZNM. Fight was easy but the drops were meh for the pop person. Enkidu's cap dropped though. After that we did out first run with a new Nyzul Isle static. Reached and saved floor 15. Was a good run and people knew what they were doing. I have faith we will reach floor 100 in no time, hold on the soulflayers please they suck.
Sunday: Think! Pink opened up their real shop location in Nijmegen and I took Lillian and Jamie there to visit. Was a very nice opening and welcome. I really enjoyed talking to the doll people :). Fenicia gave me and Jamie a gift. I bought a can of MCS UV CUT and pink eyes. Jamie got a little pressie from me for coming with me. We had lunch at McD. When I got home and prepaired for Einherjar we ended up claiming Cerberus. ES+Elegy claim FTW. He hit me for 600 dmg lol. Dropped Algol and that went to Luna. Good money drops again. Einherjar was a success even tho we had Dahaks but we had luck with the boss, Hydra. Now we have access to Odin :D. Then we did Proto Omega and Ryan finally got the homam piece he wanted a long time. I went for the legs but Clod had more points then me. Next time I hope. We did 1 run of Lamia 13 after getting some Zeni's with photos and Ryan got his P.body. I am only 1800 points away. Pankration is fun, but Blaze keeps beating my level 5 mob with his level 50 monster.
Monday: Work! Got up with a headache and mum came at my door really early to give me my dinner. She needs to change shifts with my aunt. Need to work 6 hours today in process of my healing. Was supposed to work tomorrow 6 hours too but if my headache keeps up I will change it to wednesday. Oh yea and my chair is shit lol. Back problems back again :/.
Upgrades to my char:
Serket ring and Terra's Staff.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten