Sometimes when I hear my Ryan talk about what bothers him, it pains my heart. Babes dont give up its going to be you and me in the future. *kisses*
I love you so much.
Yesterday it was pouring like mad and mum went to work with the bike, so I offered to pick her up. She was happy. Had a great meal and later my mom and I discussed about what patterns we want to use and I showed her some fabrics I ordered out of Japan. I am hoping to find some red fabrics for an outfit.
Then I went home at 9pm hoping to catch Ryan on yahoo. No FFXI, I was tired.
While watching One Piece epi my love came online. Its always so good to talk to him. I hope I cheered him up enough.
Went to bed satisfied.
Doll stuffies bought:
Prop fitting doll, 20mm volks eyes, hairclips
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten