skip to main | skip to sidebar

I experience this world with my mind wide open

Daily blog of a Dutch girl's ramblings in life.

dinsdag 10 februari 2009

Tuesday chaos D:

Not going on rolls today. Very messy. Doing 5 things at the same time. Glad I am taking half a day today. But its going to be shite again when I work full-time.

Also de Belastingdienst, you suck! Stop teaching your employees to follow the damn manual.
Gepost door Unknown op 10:37

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Nieuwere post Oudere post Homepage
Abonneren op: Reacties posten (Atom)

Blogarchief

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  augustus (3)
  • ▼  2009 (78)
    • ►  oktober (4)
    • ►  september (2)
    • ►  augustus (9)
    • ►  juli (2)
    • ►  juni (5)
    • ►  mei (11)
    • ►  april (9)
    • ►  maart (13)
    • ▼  februari (20)
      • Wednesday-evening dealings.
      • TNT you tricked me!
      • New soom monthly doll
      • Carnaval, not celebrated!
      • Wooooohooooo version.2
      • JOY!!!!
      • Strained :(
      • Yahoo! Japan Action
      • I want to embrace you again....
      • What now Wednesday
      • Dollheart you killed me again....please have mercy...
      • Tuesday chaos D:
      • No eventfull monday
      • First day longer working
      • Weekend survived again
      • :D
      • =___=
      • Not so happy bunny
      • Possible names for my PW Wake up Cue
      • Creativity hits
    • ►  januari (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  december (3)
    • ►  november (7)
    • ►  oktober (14)
    • ►  september (3)

Over mij

Unknown
Mijn volledige profiel tonen