
In my previous posts I said I wanted Puki Sugar of Fairyland but I figured out MSD size are my type of dolls. I've seen the SD sized ones and they are beautiful but just to big. I like smaller dolls more. Anyhow Puki Sugar is still on my list I am saving up for a bigger project which will probable be bought in 2009. D.O.C. Tender Too & Tender Bee-A type2 bodies. You can see the photo above how they look like with face-up they going to be around $ 568,- a bigger hole in my wallet but I will be more satisfied with these until I find a little pocket fund for my Sugar.
But the best part is Shushu is almost done and I hope I will recieve her this week. Got some clothes I want to fit her on. As for a name I settled with Lillian. Need to think of more of her character when she arrives. Her bed is made and I will have a lot of fun with her. Hope the weather stays good so I can take her out for some photoshoots.
Doll Fund D.O.C. Tender Too & Tender Bee-A : $ 10/ $ 568
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten