vrijdag 3 oktober 2008

Fall Clean out.....

I am going to sell some of my collectables . My place is getting overloaded with stuff and some I dont do anything with ^^;; so its time I say good bye to my stuffies. If I get a decent price for it, its going towards my doll fund and x-mas fund. My regular money goes to medical bills these days *sob*

First going to try to sell it locally on marktplaats.nl and what is left goes to Ebay I guess. I dont really like selling internationally but meh cant be helped.

Tomorrow I start working on plush art and doll material which I'd be selling on Etsy.com. I have heaps of fabric lying around, better put it to good use to raise a little bit of money.

My current wishlist:

Soul Double Gisele € 0/ € 438
Gisele clothes fund € 0/ € 200
X-mas fund € 0/ € 200

Geen opmerkingen: