I haven't been able to post much but then again nothing really happened. Just some silly therapy and a fall back again ; ;. Not feeling all to great lately again.
Other news my boss is turning 60 soon and we getting him a present. An Iphone, nice but expensive lol. Well atleast he got something to show off. Now I need to gather up all my courage to actually show up on the party saturday... I hope I can >.<
Anyway my souldoll Gisele is on hold. I love to have her but atm I have other priorities instead of buying an expensive doll. My current funds are going to a Puki Puki Sugar from Fairyland. She is small, cute and I want to eat her lol. And I want all the extras.
So my new target is Puki Sugar + extra $15/$300
Been selling my old games on Marktplaats.nl but boy some sellers are fools. First they don't respond to my messages then they pay 5 days later and send a message to me be quick to send it! Listen up douche. Pay on time, recieve the item on time. I always ship out the goods the next day I see the money on my account. Jeeze....
But the money went to my Sugar fund so I am happy. Now to sell off my other old games. Anyone interested in a version of Pokemon? I have 3043358598 different ones.
http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=38 Here is the link if you want to see my new dollie. I could post the pic but its not mine and I'd rather not upset the company.
*lies in wait at the letterbox for her Shushu*
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten