woensdag 1 oktober 2008

I am getting a tiger @_@


Isn't the petdoll adorable? Soon he will be mind. I ordered him a week ago on Ndoll.net. He is going to be part of my Arabian Nights stage I am making for my Minifee. She will get a sari and a dhoti (I love dhoti's so easy to make with just one piece of cloth). I am already in the process of making bracelets and anklets for her. At the moment I only have my Pullips to practice on for size but when my girl arrives she will be refitted with some eastern jewelry.

Why did I pick Arabian Nights theme?

Because I love the Middle East (well back then in the fairytails lol). The mysterious culture, the music, the clothes. Even in FFXI I like the expansion Treasure of Aht Urghan. Nashmau has the best music ever aside from Selbina. One of the reason why I want to level Blue Mage is because of the Eastern look they have.

Making List for Arabian Nights:
1. Lying Pillows (the big round ones in shiny colours)
2. Veils (You need some decoration around the room)
3. Scenery (I could recreate a teahouse or even a palace)
4. Golden Accessories (anything that looks in place for a palace)
5. Costumes (Sari, Dhoti and I might even make a copy of Aphmau's costume (FFXI))

I am so excited cant wait ^O^

Geen opmerkingen: