vrijdag 9 oktober 2009

I think I found a store who can make me dresses

I always wanted to have those cool gothic-lolita type of clothes. But seeing I am size 'fat' I could never find stuff here. By joining up with EGL community here on LJ I found a manufacturer that might make my size. I sent them an email :x. I already lost a lot of weight but atm I am stuck at size 46 and I dont lose anymore :x. BAH!

The skirt I am eyeing at is this one.

L00018_01

See how amazingly cute that is :3. I preordered for Dasha and Ryan the last Dollheart line, Sorcerer and the other outfit with the eyepatch xD. So we can go completely gothic-loli to the next Elf Fantasy Fair. Last year I got a lot of comment saying my doll was pretty dressed up but I needed an outfit too @__@.

So hopefully they can make it for me with a black pettycoat and then I am half set for the fair, going to wear it at work too when no clients come around :3. Dont know how they will react to a gothic-loli secretary. And Ryan hmmm I wonder if he will like it. He likes it better if I wear skirts anyway then jeans lol.

This one is also on my wishlist for Christmas. Hope they can make!

g00001_01

Geen opmerkingen: