So I am trying to find a special art piece for my room. I love the work of Alphonse Mucha and the 4 seasons is one of my favorite but seeing my mother wants it for the livingroom I´m settling for a different piece. At the moment my eye is caught on this one.
I know she is smoking but she smokes gracefully! I wished I was as magestic like her.
Lately I´ve been having movie discussions with Ryan. He only likes Saw, last one nearly made me faint at the beginning. But I am still swooning over Inglorious Bastards. Never have I thought before that Brad Pitt is eye-candy to me until I feasted my eyes on his role here. Normally I even get annoyed with heavy accents but now omg! he swepped me of my feet. Too bad its just a part they play.
Its weird tho I keep having dreams about that SS-officer Hans Landa, dude is old enough to be my dad lol.
I part you all with these hotties :3
I might want to buy these posters for above my bed :3!!!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten