zondag 4 oktober 2009

Decoration stuff

When this house is going under major construction I am throwing the style of my bedroom completely around.

I am going for Baroque.

At the Xenos they have these cute silver bellycabinets, but I dont know if I want to go for silver furniture. Its really hard to combinate with the rest of the room. Black will be to dark so I was more thinking about white or cream color. But if the wallpaper is white, white furniture is going to be out of the question. I can always buy the cabinet and paint it in the color most fitting after the walls is done.

I've been browsing through some dutch websites with Baroque fashion articles. And I particular like this site. www.manoir.nl/index.php. They have some amazing silver/fuchsia colored thrones I would love for my room. They go around € 200 a piece so 2 would be sufficiant.
My father wanted to buy them for me but I refused his offer. Its too expensive to accept it as a gift.

But here are the beauties I was mentioning :3

buikkastgrijs

troon-zilver-fuchsia2

Problem with the throne will be my cat...she sheds hair like crazy but I cant lock her out of my bedroom/livingroom when the reconstruction is done. I'm might get a grand foulard to cover it up when I am not at home. She can lie on that when its covering the chairs. My black baroque pillow looks like a grey one when she lied on top of it T___T.

Finally I need to make photos of the picture frames I bought at Xenos and Action last week. They will fit perfect :). Just need to bugger Ryan for photos.

Geen opmerkingen: