donderdag 13 november 2008

New doll target



I fell in love with this Peak's Woods doll FOC Wake up Cue. The face-up on the dollsite isnt all that great and I want to try my own hand at giving his girl her face up. The picture I posted is just perfect for her face up and look.

But dolls are expensive. And Cue costs around $ 580 so I need to wait till my garage sale is over. I sold some games through the internet and already collected $ 25 (woooo lol). Today I cleaned out my closets and found out I have 2 big boxes of merchandise ready to sell. Still not nearly done with sorting my stuff on what to keep and what to sell but I think I will raise around the $ 200 dollars with this sale.

How to raise more monnies?! I started making plushies again and my mom wants to design doll clothes and try sell them. I think she might want to buy a doll too lol!

I hope next year to welcome my new girl to the family. But I wont order her until I raised enough money from my sales. I could use my paycheck money for it but I decided I need that money harder to save up for my future.

So lets start working on those crafts :D.

Geen opmerkingen: