donderdag 6 november 2008

FFXI update

Well I've gotten a lot of things done in FFXI.

Beat CoP and Zilart and got access to Bahamut v.2 and got Lance Corporal acces. Obtained Homam Corazza, Mirage Shalwar, Melee gloves, Comm. gants, Wyrm Finger Gauntlets, Duelist Chapeau and some other misc stuff I cant remember

Stopped leveling DRG (71) and started out with BLU (29) again. I like BLU its super fun and even farming the spells isnt all that horrible.

Well my progress in FFXI will slow down again because I am going back to work soon. I dont mind, I feel good going back again.

Soon I will post about my discoveries at the Kreadoe 2008 which I visited today with my mum. We were supposed to go friday but a friend of the family will be buried that day so we switched dates. Cancer is a shitty disease.

Obama won the elections and I experience another history in the making.

Geen opmerkingen: