I was just about to drive off to get some food when the mailman dropped by with 2 packages for me :D. I knew the Luts one was on the way but didn't know the dress I ordered from Dollheart would be so fast.
Well the 2 wigs suit Lillian very well. I need to style the pink mohair one because its huge xD but the short blonde one is just perfect. It gives her a bit of spunky feel. I just love it. Also contained my mimi zuzu delf for x-mas + outfit. Wrapped it up and put it under the tree, had to open it up tho to check if it wasnt damaged during shipping but it looked gorgeous.
The dress I got from Dollheart is the punk girl outfit for my future SD Wake up Cue. Too bad I dont have the doll yet T___T, I would have loved to try it on her lol. Just a few more months to wait maybe end of January I will order her :3 .
I am only waiting for my Leekeworld order and then nothing will be bought for the next following months. I want to save up for summer holidays so I better start now :) .
3 more weeks until babies arrives here again. Cant wait to kiss him again :D .
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten