woensdag 10 december 2008

Less then 2 weeks.

Till Ryan is here :D. Man I am sooooo happy. It's been really dull with only the cat to talk to in this house.

With Lillian everything is fine. My mom has been going on the sewing roll lol. She made a skirt and a bodice thing for Lilli and is currently working on the little corsette. Then her outfit will be ready. With Lillian now spending time at my moms for fitting purpose I have no doll to play with *cries*.

My box full of outfits is growing still and its becoming too small so tomorrow I need to get a new box. I think I am going to sell one of my outfits because I never put it on my doll yet and I dont really think the style suits my doll. Its a pure white outfit and my doll has been wearing a lot of colors lately lol.

Both the wigs are awsome, the pink mohair one is mostly worn with a diamond headband.

I asked Ryan to name my wake up Cue doll to get him a bit involved with my hobby but he comes up with the lame names: Elmo, Porcupine and Trimmy Mcgee. :(

Geen opmerkingen: