I am not a big fan of the movie genre American Comedy :P. American Pie didnt amuse me and I switched off There is something about Mary after 20 minutes.
But Ryan wanted to see Hangover, so as a good girlfriend I went with him to see the movie. My aunt gave me free tickets for babysitting her cat. Well I say its been wellspent.
After a wild night in Vegas 3 guys lose the groom and need to find him back just in time for the wedding. But the problem is they cant remember a thing. What happens next is a crazy search all over town for Dough and recollection what happened that night. Wont tell more cuz you need to see it :P.
I had a great night and the movie and characters were displayed so real it could happen to you.
Rating:
5 out of 5
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten