maandag 25 mei 2009

To do list....

Paid off Soom Glot - done!
Paid off CCC BuBu - done!
Ordered + paid Pipoos Cheese for Ryan as my bday gift - done!
Waterbill - autopayment check!
Electricity bill - ... (got to call them again, they still didnt bill me!)
Insurance - autopayment check!

It feels good to have my finances checked out. Still got a big reserve for my car when it gets the yearly check up in July.

Damn companies still bringing out the cool new dolls. I hate them! But now I am saving up to buy a girl or a boy for next year. Dasha needs a friend next to her small pals xD.

BuBu wont ship until end of June and Cheese will be about 40 working days. Maybe faster, I dont know. Glot will be not until August. Soom is packed with making dolls lol. My PW MSD still in hostage at customs...bugger....

But no more dollies these coming months. Ryan is coming and I want to do fun stuff with him. My lover <3.

Geen opmerkingen: