woensdag 8 april 2009

Bonding

Ryan and I have been doing a little bonding lately.

He tries to be more involved in my hobbies and I think its really sweet of him. I'm planning to get a boy for Dasha next year and kept showing dolls to Ryan but he didnt approve of them, all to girly lol. So he said wait till I am there this summer then we will pick one together and I said ok. This makes me really happy.

Other doll news: I am participating in a Grell Sutcliff minimee order and just preordered a mini PW Ladybee with elf ears. She is going to be perfect for my character I have in mind for the storyline with Dasha. Now I will have 2 mythical dolls when my Soom Glot arrives. Then I can start working on the storyline and costumes.

FFXI news: Corsair is 66 now (its getting boring atm ; ; even with Slugshot) and I've picked up fishing 34 atm with lot of kicking and screaming lol! I will get my Lu Shang rod even if it kills me and level up fishing more. Then finish off cooking its sitting at 87 now.

Geen opmerkingen: